Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have you ever....?

Have you ever wondered why things happen the way they do??
I'm a strict believer of...
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!
 Honestly, I don't know why things happen the way they do. 
But they do.
So obviously we need to take what happens and grow.
If you sit and dwell, you'll be stuck in a rut.
I've been there. 
Sometimes, I find me there every once and a while, still.
However, that's not how I want to live anymore.
No one can dictate what I SAY or DO or FEEL.
That's all my choice. 
So when did YOU think that you could change that?
I choose to be who I am, and what i do.
You all should do the same!!
Don't let BOYS or GIRLS determine you.
That's your job.
Everything happens for a reason.
So, with that being said.
Meeting you made me find something out about myself.
I've let everyone walk all over me for wayyyy too long.
I'm my own person. 
If you don't like it.
You're just gonna have to get over that one, hunny.
BAHA!!! :)

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." 
-Marilyn Monroe

T.J.S.
Tessa. Jake. Shannon.
We've been best friends since jr high.
Now that's sayin somethin'. 
Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment