Wednesday, February 8, 2012

British Accents.

I want one. SO. BAD. I can't help it! I love everything about England, and the culture there! It's my dream to go there and IMMERSE myself in everything there. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So, yesterday me and "J. Anderson the third" haha. aka Jes, were driving around talking like we were from the very place. His English name is Preston Witherby and mine is Jane McClintock. You see me and him have a way with our accents. (I'm still learning how to say all my words in that accent because you see, I'm just not very good at it.) BUT, none the less, I love it still. Anyway, when we started talking in this so called accents, we talked like that for a good hour or two. Once I got to my dear house I walked inside and was still talking like it! I tried to stop but it just sounded funny! I didn't want to. It was the best. I can't wait to live there and gain that. :) I want to go today. Right now. But, I cannot. Which is a little depressing. I'll get there eventually tho. I will.

3 comments:

  1. i did this one night while we were playing games w/ Devin and Erica G. - devon got in on the fun. (okay- my accent changed from all around the world- I can't seem to stay in one locale)- and P and erica thought we were freaks. it was awe.some. :)

    p.s. i'll go to england w/ you!
    p.p.s. in the meantime- we ought to go somewhere public and be awesome w/ our accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a goof! But I love you anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that makes two of us! british accents have ALWAYS made me weak at the knees.

    ReplyDelete