Monday, March 26, 2012

Boss

I have the most amazing bosses ever right now. They really care about is and actually talk to us and even work with us when they come into the store! Which is really something. Today I finally heard the news that Nick sold his part of the company to the owner Matt. This made me really sad! I have loved working with Nick Rhodes and I wish him well in his endeavors with his family. He's made an impact on me as well as my other co-workers. We've been blessed to know him.

Another person who I've gotten to know really well is my friend but also my manager Danny LaLumia or as I like to call him, Daniel or Danny Lala. :) He sincerely cares about my well being. He's been going through a tough time and just knowing that I've helped him is a great blessing. He's even helped me in his hard times too. He's so genuine. Which is why I can definitely count on him! He's one of my best friends. I can say that and mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment