Friday, May 25, 2012

A Special Announcement :)

Hey there everyone,
I have a special announcement to make. And so, I've decided to share it with all of you.

I have decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. :) 

I'm very excited about this decision. I know it's the right thing for me at this time. I love this gospel so much that I'm willing to go serve! I'm starting my mission papers with in the next week or so. I hope to have your support and love while I'm gone. I love each and everyone of you very much. I can't wait to get out there!

Love, Shan

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations Sister! You will be awesome! I am so excited for you! Start studying Preach My Gospel!! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy for you! You'll always have my love and support!

    ReplyDelete