Tuesday, November 27, 2012

boyfriend

Well peeps, sorry it's been so long!!! The recent news is this. 

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! 

He is the best boyfriend ever. His name is Adam Zenger. I just have to brag about him because he's a little too good to be true. I'm very blessed to have met him through one of my best friends, Tessa! He is her cousin. HA! Nice hook ups huh? ;) I've been told he's the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome, which I definitely agree with. He treats me like a queen! He puts me first and asks what I wanna do. (which he always ends up picking because he's pretty picky. Haha.) 

One thing I love most about him is his worthiness and his priesthood. I was able to witness him help give my baby sister a blessing. It was just a confirmation that it is SO important to be worthy and able to use that priesthood whenever called upon. It's definitely a blessing, knowing that I'll have that in my own home someday! 

One of my favorite things about Adam is how he can make me laugh whenever! It seriously is the best to just laugh and laugh. He does it so well! We balance each other out well. But we are very very competitive. Which can get us into trouble. I definitely love him with all of my heart. He's my babe, my best friend, my forever. I'm excited to see what else he brings to the table. He never stops surprising me! 

XOXO, Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment