Thursday, January 24, 2013

Life.

You know when you're going on in life, you don't really think that the best person that ever came into your existence would ever leave? Well that all changed for me. But I have a great support system behind me. My family and friends are so amazing. They've been so great and I can hardly thank them enough. But I know that the one person who could make it all better isn't going to. And that moving on is the best thing for me. I know one day I'll meet the man of my dreams. He'll blow anything I've ever had out of the water. And that gives me comfort even tho I haven't wanted to hear it. Who knows! Life is unexpected. And my life is in God's gentle, loving hands. He knows what's in store for me. And I'm excited to find out! He knows what I need. And I love Him with every fiber of my being! I couldn't imagine myself without His hand in my life. I love Him.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Shanni! I am so glad to read this post! You are so awesome. I absolutely agree - the Lord has GREAT things in store for you!

    ReplyDelete