Friday, February 25, 2011

How bout them apples?

Well here it is. My first post ever! Exciting right? 
Yeah, I thought so too. 

I've been trying to decide what to really blog about. and I don't want each blog to be ridiculously long. SO! I'm taking on the challenge and I'm going to do my best to entertain you all. 

Today, I went to help my sister Marianne out by taking her pizza for the kids who have read 100 books for the month. One little girl who was apart of the group came up to me and said, 
"can I tell you something?" 
and of course I'm going to say "yes." 
she's only in first grade. She then said this... 
"My dad told me you shouldn't eat when you're sad." 
I couldn't hold my smile in so I kindly asked, "why?"
She said back to me,
"Because when you eat when you're sad, you get fat and then start to die very slowly. 
Thats why you shouldn't eat when you're sad."
What a spunky little girl. 
I couldn't help but laugh when she left the room. So cute! :)


Missionary of the week:

This is Brent. 
He's serving in the New York, New York North Mission.
I just adore him.

2 comments: