Monday, February 28, 2011

MISSIONARIES!!!

Okay. 
I HAD to post another one while this is fresh on my mind!
I. LOVE. MISSIONARIES.
Whenever I go out to the mailbox and see I got a letter, I FLIP!
I get so excited and rush in the house and open it up immediately!
The Elder's I'm writing are such amazing men that I just can't help but love them more than i already do!
They just build you up and not only that, they are building the Kingdom of God! 
How cool is that??!?! 
Way cool if you ask me! :)
Missionaries are the best! 
Props to all of you out there in the field! 
Props to all you RM's too! 
"For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;



No comments:

Post a Comment