Friday, September 9, 2011

Long time coming...

Well folks, it's been a while! I know, I know, I slacked big time!

Well, I just happen to be getting over the wretched strep throat. It was horrid.
BUT! I will tell you that it has been the best break from work ever. No offense to my lovelies there but I was gettin worn out. I think that's why I got sick....

Anyway, moving on!

WHAT do you do when you feel like you were over something and then all of a sudden it's slapped you in the face and you're back where you started?? I'm not sure how I feel about this. ALL I know is that I've just wanted to scream my guts out, but haven't because I'm not exactly in a secluded area... haha.

What I need is my temple day. But it was postponed this week.. If you know what I mean. HA! Stupid..

SO! This week while I was sicker than ever on my couch, I watched 5 movies. :)
They were:

1. Disney's Prom.
2. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.
3. Waiting For Forever.
4. Country Strong.
5. How do you know?

All excellent films. Definitely my taste :) I recommend them! I sobbed like a baby in waiting for forever. THAT movie was a heart-wrencher! for sure! It was definitely a great one. How do you know is probably the theme movie of my life at this point! SO great. The others were merely entertainment. I'm not a picky movie watcher except for the fact I can't stand scary movies. Those just aren't my cup of tea. haha.

That's all for today, everyone! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment