Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why is it so hard...?

Why is it so hard to date?
Have you ever thought about that?
Well, here's my thoughts on this subject.

I feel like men have to play this game. Like you're some sort of object that they can do whatever they want. Which, in my opinion, is not ok!! Women are precious, gentle, kind, loving, fragile. We have feelings and emotions. And when those are toyed with or just thrown around, our confidence falls and/or is shattered! But here's the catch. WE LET THEM! Why do we let them do that?? What is it in our mentality that's allows them to take over? Well let me tell you.
We feel like if we do all we can to possibly impress them or say anything they wanna hear then they'll want us around. But sometimes we need to tell them flat out NO! When you tell them no, it's almost like they have a bigger respect for you. But do we want to tell them no?? Of course not! Why would we ever say no to someone we want to be with more than anything! Well, I've come to find that telling them no keeps them around. But eventually, it doesn't last. They break your heart and go somewhere else to find someone who is going to give in. You may cry and Get hurt but it'll take the right girl to change a man. That's what I have learned. Crazy right?? Well, it makes perfect sense to me. Maybe, hopefully, I'll one day be the right girl for someone. We can only hope. And my motto is it'll happen when it happens. In the mean time, live life to the fullest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment