Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mr. Darcy

So... Last night I watched the greatest movie in the whole world. Which one you ask? The only one ever.
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. 
My favorite movie of all time. I know I say that I have a lot of favorite movies, but this one takes the cake. While watching, I wondered why everyone loves Mr. Darcy? I mean, me included. Because during the movie, he is self righteous and rude. What could be so charming about that? BUT! As the movie goes on you realize that he is kind, thoughtful, and would do anything for the woman he loves! Which includes pays for her sister's wedding. I mean, how can it get any better than that!?!?!? It doesn't. 
I could watch this movie over and over. I do it everytime I think to put it in the dvd player. Yup. I'm obsessed. Do I care...? Not really. :)

1 comment:

  1. I too love Mr. Darcy and watch this movie often. Definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete