Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Will Prince Charming ever come??

Well it sure doesn't feel like it!!
I always feel like when I meet a guy, it starts off really amazing. We start talking and we hang out a couple times and it's still great. I feel like I'm finally starting to catch a break. When all of a sudden it gets pulled right out from under me and I have to start from square one. Why?! Why is it that every person I like or am attracted to, looks my way and makes me feel like they could be different, just to have me turn around to see the true colors?
It's interesting... Because, I know I'm not the prettiest girl and I definitely have my quirks and flaws. But I deserve to be happy too right??
So what is the Lord telling me?? Where do I need to go in life? What is it that I need to do for me to finally be happy with that one person I will love forever? Who will take me to the Temple, and be a worthy priesthood holder, and love the gospel, and have a testimony that will make me cry tears of joy everytime I hear it?!! That's the life I want. But I feel like I'm looking to hard. So here is something that I might try. I'm gonna stop looking. I want him to find me. And hopefully he will soon. Because being lonely is definitely not the easiest thing.
I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm a sucker for love. No matter how much I say I hate love, I really dont. It's one of the most precious things ever. And I can't wait to be in love!!! So, prince charming. Hurry and find me will ya?!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Club Elizabeth. Like Elizabeth Bennet, she didn't go searching for love; it just fell in her lap. That is what Club Elizabeth is all about. Waiting for it to come to you :)

    ReplyDelete